- This event has passed.
Trowbridge Chamber – Creating a Marketing Plan workshop (Free)
July 25 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Struggling with your marketing? Not sure which methods to use and how to get the best from them? Do you need a Marketing Plan?
If so…. then this workshop will give you an introduction to key marketing concepts and how to apply them to your business, enabling you to develop an effective marketing plan.
Digital marketing is becoming increasingly specialised, with so many options and tools, it’s no wonder start-ups and established small businesses can feel a little overwhelmed.
This session aims to take you through goals, strategies, tactics and more, to enable you to focus your activity and create an effective marketing plan to reach your customers.
Join this free 3 hour workshop to learn how to create marketing strategies that drive your business growth.
You will learn:
• How to better define and target your customers
• Explore the key elements of a powerful marketing plan
• How to review and measure the impact of your marketing activities.
• How to think about your marketing strategy
• Improving your knowledge of strategic marketing & the market planning process
• How to promote your business and some of the options available
• Understanding who your competitors are – what they are offering, what green values they have
The workshops is for those who have had little experience of marketing strategy development to help you get started. You’ll also be able to put together your own detailed marketing plan.
Date: 25th of July 2022
Time : 10am – 1pm
Location: Trowbridge Town Council, The Civic Centre, St Stephen’s Place, Trowbridge, BA14 8AH