- This event has passed.
Innox Mills Market
August 15 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Anonymous Travelling Market are pleased to be working with Innox Mills who are planning to develop the historic Innox Mills site with an exciting housing, shopping and market experience.
Innox Market is held on the 3rd Sunday of each month
NOW OVER 40 Stall Holders
- Market Site right close to Trowbridge Railway Station BA14 8HW
- 150 metres from Town Centre & Asda
- Nearby Parking in Public Car Parks
- Dozens of Stalls Each Month
- Live Music most months
A great opportunity to buy –
- Hand Made Artisan Crafts & Gifts
- Regional Produce
- Ethically Produced Goods
- Vintage & Brocante Stalls
- Street Food & Drink
- Garden & Pet Products
- Ethical Clothing
- Household Products
- & much much more. . . . . . . .
NO PUBLIC PARKING ON SITE
Trader Opportunities –
The Anonymous Travelling Market like to offer their past traders and new start ups the best possible flexibility to trade at this market.
The site offers a well drained tarmac surface to set up your stall with a number of stallholder options. All stalls are outdoors.
We are trying to steer away from traders with products that are dominated by imports unless they are proven ethically produced. All of the genres above are welcome to apply.
If you are already registered with the Anonymous Travelling Market as a trader, please simply just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your space requirements.
If you have not registered please go to our trader registration page HERE
- £30 for a 3m deep x 3m trading frontage or £50 for a 3m deep x 6m trading frontage.
- Suitcase Pitches – Max 1.5m wide x 2m deep £15
All of the above are subject to prior booking and payment. by bank transfer
- Casual rate 3m x 3m £40 – subject to availability
- *Different rates for Christmas Market on Adjacent Site
FREE PARKING FOR STALLHOLDERS NEARBY