Free Social Media Workshop
December 1 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pmFree
Are you wanting to improve your knowledge that could result in better web traffic, leads and sales conversions? If you would, this is definitely a workshop you shouldn’t miss.
Most businesses understand the potential Social Media and how it can be a powerful tool for creating awareness to drive engagement. However how do you stand out in a crowded market place, how can we ensure that your message is seen and paid attention to? How do you stop people from simply scrolling past?
This workshop explores the different strategies you can use, to ensure your online presence impacts your audience to help generate leads.
What will we cover?
- Understanding how Social Media has changed to become an overcrowded marketplace and what you can do to be heard above the noise.
- Identifying key objectives when using Social Media for your business.
- Social channels – which one works for me?
- Weighing up algorithms; are they your friend or foe?
- Looking at which content types are currently gaining traction.
- Deploying key strategies for starting conversations on Social Media
- Measurements and scheduling
This workshop will enhance your Social Media skills including:
- Expert knowledge of how to improve engagement with your target audience.
- A better understanding of the tools features available to help you generate and convert more leads.
- A clearer view of the options available to your business to make informed decisions and improve your effectiveness on social platforms.
- A strategy you can implement as soon as you’re back in your business.
Location – White Horse Enterprise Centre, Ascot Court Aintree Avenue Trowbridge BA14 0XA
Date and time – Thursday, 1 December 2022, 10:00 – 13:30 GMT
- View Organiser Website