- This event has passed.
Facebook for Business (Business Women in – Online)
September 22 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm£24
There is always a really common theme when small businesses talk to me about their use of Facebook:
- I hate it
- I use it because I HAVE to
- Facebook hides everything
- No one sees my posts, or its just family or other businesses commenting
- EVERYTHING keeps changing
What if I told you that I could make it a little bit easier and what if I told you that some of those problems you are having could be the result of bad practices?
Join Alpha Digital Marketing for this two hour workshop where you will learn:
- How to optimise your business page with a run through the settings and which ones can really benefit your business
- Learn how to utilise your personal profile for advertising your business
- Understand how to use groups properly to support your business
- Get RID of the bad practices that damage your page
- Learn to connect with your audience without continually asking them to buy your stuff!!
Victoria Marshall owns Alpha Digital Marketing. She know’s digital marketing can have this immense power over small business owners, which can often leave them feeling frustrated, overwhelmed and very often disheartened and may be impacting on mental health when they perceive others “doing better”.
Through 1-2-1 and small group sessions, Victoria de-mystify Social Media and other digital marketing platforms, giving business owners concise training and direction allowing them to IMMEDIATELY implement tips, better understand their digital footprint and take away that content stress. Alongside, Victoria teaches businesses how to run Facebook and Instagram adverts, showing them what to do, step by step, as well as the, what NOT to do to ensure that they squeeze every last result from their hard-earned cash!