Membership for the newly relaunched Trowbridge Chamber of Commerce is now live.
New members are invited to a networking drinks party at Emmanuel’s Yard in Trowbridge on Wednesday 21st July. Prospective members are also welcome. We hope you will be able to join us!
If you would like to become a Chamber member, please sign up via the link below.
THE LAUNCH EVENT will be an ideal opportunity to meet fellow members of the local business community, find out more about the Chamber and plans for future events and enjoy drinks and locally produced nibbles in the beautiful surroundings of historic Emmanuel’s Yard in Church Street.
The evening will also celebrate the Chamber’s Windows on Nature art trail, which features the work of 27 local artists and 30+ local businesses, displayed in shop windows around Trowbridge until 1st September.
MEMBERSHIP – If you are not yet a member, you can complete a membership application form on the membership page of the website. Introductory rates are from £25 a year for sole traders and small businesses to £100 for larger businesses.
TICKETS – Launch tickets are free for members (up to 2 free tickets per business) and non-member tickets are £10 per person to include complimentary wine, soft drinks and nibbles.
NB. Everyone needs to book a ticket so that we can cater accordingly.
Windows on Nature artists are invited to book their free artist ticket and non-member guest tickets.
FOOD & DRINK includes delicious canapes and finger food from local food producers Miranda’s Coffee Shop, The Pantry and Henley’s Cake Company and a selection of wines and soft drinks. There will also be a G&T bar from Trowbridge gin distillers Scout & Sage (pay bar) and beer from local brewers Kettlesmith
DISCOVER OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Two complimentary tickets to the Chamber of Commerce launch event on 21st July
- Opportunity to promote your business on the Chamber of Commerce website and social media channels, including your logo and a link to your website
- Invitations to First Thursday monthly networking events, webinars, workshops and a range of business events, including the Trowbridge Business Awards in Spring 2022.
- Receive support finding the ideal business, retail or storage space and advice on trading at town centre venues and markets.
- Receive news updates and signposting to grants, business support, training, mentoring and regional business opportunities via newsletters and Chamber social media platforms.
- Use of the Chamber of Commerce Member logo for your website, emails & social media
- Chamber of Commerce Member window sticker
We are delighted to offer special introductory rates for 2021-22
- £25 for sole traders
- £50 for businesses with 2-10 employees
- £100 for larger businesses
Follow us on social media: